Render iCalendar feeds on the web
- The microservice 'meetup-calendar' was already open sourced in 2015
- However, it had to be completely rewritten due to an API change from meetup.com
- Taking this as a chance, I improved the documentation, moved the repo to the twohundreok GH organisation and wrote this blog post (mostly a steal from the README, but from the perspective of a business owner)
- Most importantly, the functionality changed from just being a 'meetup group' renderer to a renderer of any iCalendar feed (there's even multiple mentions and an example of integration with Google Calendar to make you happy^^).
- I also did some re-tagging here and introduced a new category 'open source'